Unlimited Free WiFi
If you have a wireless-enabled device you can use the wireless
internet service available at Christchurch Airport for free.
Use the following instructions to get online.
How to Connect
- Connect your device to the wireless network called Unlimited
Free Airport WiFi. Most wireless enabled devices display a
message on their screen to advise if there is a wireless network
available. If your device does not display a message, you
should search for available networks and the select Unlimited Free
- Start your Internet browser. Christchurch Airport's
Wireless Hotspot page will appear automatically.
- Complete any details required and accept the terms &
conditions which are available to view online.
Hotspot Access Areas
You can access the wireless Internet access service within most
public areas of the Christchurch Airport terminal buildings.
CHRISTCHURCH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT LIMITED ("us",
"we") provides public wireless
users ("you") at
Christchurch International Airport on the following terms and
conditions: You agree to:
- not use the Services to annoy or cause harm to others or for
any illegal purpose or activity;
- not resell the Services to others; and
- immediately report any suspected misuse of, or breach of
security in relation to, the Services.
- We will use all reasonable endeavours to provide the Services
to a high standard on the Christchurch Airport campus at all times
but it is not possible for us to guarantee perfect, continuous or
fault-free Services or ensure that the coverage or speed of the
Services remains constant. The quality, coverage and speed of the
Services will depend on your location, the configuration of your
equipment and the configuration of our network as well as factors
like radio interference, atmospheric conditions, geographic
factors, network congestion and other operational or technical
- While we will endeavour to make the Services compatible with
most software packages, wireless devices and computer
configurations we are not responsible for ensuring that the
Services will be compatible with and will not damage your
equipment, software or data.
- We are not responsible for ensuring the integrity, privacy or
security of your data or the content of any information accessed by
you on our network.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude any
liability of any kind to you, or any person claiming through you,
in respect of any loss of any type arising from the use of the
Services or a fault, interruption or failure of the Services.